Deploying rETH on Seamless

The community should move forward with adding rETH to the Seamless markets. The asset currently has a market cap of $2.3B on the Seamless network.

Contract: 0xB6fe221Fe9EeF5aBa221c348bA20A1Bf5e73624c
Chainlink Oracle: 0xf397bF97280B488cA19ee3093E81C0a77F02e9a5

There is currently a balancer pool with 980k TVL:

200 rETH can be swapped to ETH for 3% slippage.

Parameter Value
Isolation Mode No
Borrowable Yes
Collateral Enabled Yes
Supply Cap (wstETH) 200
Borrow Cap (wstETH) 90
LTV 71.00%
LT 76.00%
Liquidation Bonus 6%
Reserve Factor 15.00%
Variable Base 0.0%
Variable Slope1 7.00%
Variable Slope2 300.00%
Uoptimal 45.00%
Flashloanable Yes
Siloed Borrowing No
Borrowed in Isolation No

Would love some community feedback on adding another LST listed on the protocol.

2 Likes

Hey @battlesend! Personally, Im a big fan of LSDs, so I cannot but support adding rETH. For the exact parameters I think we should ask an advice from @chaoslabs.

I have one question, what do u mean by The asset currently has a market cap of $2.3B on the Seamless network ? I might just have a confusion with Seamless protocol itself.

And another one, do u have any connections with the Rocketpool team ?

this is certainly interesting @battlesend , some community contributors metup with the rocket pool contributors at eth Denver.

I would second the question above - can you clarfiy the liquidity and market cap of rETH on the Base network? and if you have any folks you suggest the contributors reach-out to for further information or collaboration please let us know - potentially in discord. currently a name that has come up to chat to from the rocket pool contributor side is grant hepburn