Seamless Community Representatives

gm

Seamless needs community representatives! With a push towards decentralization and governance, the Seamless community needs to be made aware of who is interested in participating in governance / receiving delegation from others. In an effort to make others aware of your interest – please reply to this thread.

Attaching a template below to use if individuals would like to use it.

ETH Address OR ENS name:

Discord username:
(Optional but strongly preferred)

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
(Your statement of intent.)

My Web3 interests:
Choose ≤ three from the following set. Separate your choices with commas.

• Airdrop/Incentive miner (tries many new protocols, seeking rewards)
  • Liquidity Provider (lending, providing liquidity to DEXs, etc)
  • HODLer (long term holder/investor, not actively trading)
  • Speculator (actively trading or exchanging assets)
  • Skeptic (looking for sustainable yield/high concentration of stables)
  • Voter/Governor (active DAO governance participator)
  • Dev/Engineer (technical contributor to project(s))
  • Other

I confirm that:

1. I am willing and able to participate in governance of the protocol if there is a DAO in the future. I understand this would be an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  2. I understand that, if there are delegates, they would be unpaid volunteers: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  3. I understand that the work of a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

My qualifications/skills:
(Please share details of your involvement in web2 and web3 projects, etc.)

Additional links:

• GitHub (optional):
  • Twitter (optional):
  • Discord (optional):
  • Additional URL or blog (optional):
13 Likes

ETH Address OR ENS name:
ras0x.eth

Discord username:
raslambek

Crypto enthusiast since 2017. I joined Seashell and then Seamless Discord community in December 2022 and lately became a Seamless Ambassador. I have witnessed the launch of the protocol from the very beginning and suppose that I could contribute to its further development based on my previous experience in Defi and Governance, in particular as an active Delegate in Euler Protocol and delegate in Arbitrum DAO.
Seamless seems to be the most promising lending protocol in the evolving Base ecosystem. In order for it to become the leading Defi built on Base it needs proper governance.

My Approach

1. Adherence to the founding principles: Semaless was designed as a permissionless and decentralized protocol with high risk standards. These shall remain intact.
  2. Impartiality: Before making the final decisionI I take into account all opinions of the DAO members.
  3. Transparency: My rationale behind any decision is public.
  4. Scrutiny: Any proposal should be properly discussed and examined.

My Web3 interests:
Airdrop/Incentive miner, HODLer, Voter/Governor.

I confirm that:

1. I am willing and able to participate in governance of the protocol if there is a DAO in the future. I understand this would be an ongoing role that requires active participation.
  2. I understand that, if there are delegates, they would be unpaid volunteers.
  3. I understand that the work of a delegate is a significant commitment.

• Ambassador at Seamless Protocol
  • Community Moderator at Worldcoin
  • Community Moderator at Euler
  • Active delegate at EulerDAO
9 Likes

ETH Address OR ENS name:

massadoption.eth

Discord username:

guzman_massadoption

DAO Governance is crucial for the longevity and innovation of any protocol, and my hands-on experience with DAOs like Ampleforth, Origin Protocol, Sperax, and Archimedes has taught me a lot about what it takes to thrive in this space.

I’m a big believer in active community involvement in DeFi. The strongest DAOs are those where the community isn’t afraid to challenge norms, embrace new ideas, and drive collaborations with other protocols, both new and established.

DAO Governance is all about creating an ecosystem that values transparency, accountability, and constant innovation. As a potential Seamless Protocol Community Representative, I aim to bring these principles to the forefront, ensuring our protocol isn’t just successful but also a leader in demonstrating effective and inclusive governance in the DeFi world.

My Web3 interests:

Voter/Governor, HODLer, Liquidity Provider

I confirm that:

1. I am willing and able to participate in the governance of the protocol if there is a DAO in the future. I understand this would be an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree
  2. I understand that, if there are delegates, they would be unpaid volunteers: Agree
  3. I understand that the work of a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree

• Active Governance contributor to Ampleforth DAO
  • Former Community Manager and Marketing Content Manager at Origin Protocol
  • Former Education Lead at Sperax
  • Former Director of Tech. at Blockchain Education Network

Some previous works:

3 Likes

ETH Address OR ENS name:
TBD

Discord username:
tonyt

I’m a crypto enthusiast and was an early supporter of Seashell. Additionally, I’ve been an advisor to a handful of crypto projects. I want to ultimately help the Seamless team succeed.

My Web3 interests:

Liquidity Provider, Vote
Airdrop/Incentive miner, Dev/Engineer, Voter/Governor

I confirm that:

1. I am willing and able to participate in governance of the protocol if there is a DAO in the future. I understand this would be an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  2. I understand that, if there are delegates, they would be unpaid volunteers: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
  3. I understand that the work of a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

• Advisor/mentor to crypto and non-crypto projects
  • CTO of Venture backed companies
  • Syndicate lead of crypto and non-crypto related deals

Additional links:

• GitHub (optional):
  • Twitter (optional):
  • Discord (optional):
3 Likes

ETH Address OR ENS name: 0xdDEE79aA48800D5AC9Ec96F8Ef255aD0f1535538

Discord username:
0xdeadbeef12345

Crypto enthusiast since 2017
Crypto angel

My Web3 interests:

I confirm that:

1. I am willing and able to participate in governance of the protocol if there is a DAO in the future. I understand this would be an ongoing role that requires active participation.
  2. I understand that, if there are delegates, they would be unpaid volunteers.
  3. I understand that the work of a delegate is a significant commitment.

Additional links:

• Ambassador at Seamless Protocol
3 Likes

ETH Address OR ENS name:
0xa1e7232633FFF5337752D101915d3e91C4fA3Fe7

Discord username:
GrizzlyBear#1974

I have been involved in the cryptocurrency space since 2014, investing in various DeFi projects that have now achieved OG (original gangster) status. Among my investments, I have supported Seashell and been an early advocate for Seamless. I appreciate Seamless’s effective leadership and its founder, with whom I maintain close communication. I am impressed by Seamless’s growth within the Base ecosystem, aiming to establish itself as a primary lending-borrowing protocol. I have shared this to several whales that will add liquidity to the protocol as well. I am committed to maintaining close contact and contributing value periodically or whenever needed.

My Web3 interests:
Liquidity Provider, Private investment, Liquid investment, Advisory, Airdrop

Additional links:

• GitHub (optional):
  • Twitter (optional):
  • Discord (optional):
1 Like

ETH Address OR ENS name:
smailov.eth 0xC25560E513de24d927Fd1779fDCE848e3d1a9907

Discord username:
Smailov

I’m Igor Smailov, a crypto enthusiast from Kyiv, Ukraine. I became part of the Seamless community as one of the first 50 Discord members, demonstrating my early belief in the project by confidently sending funds to a wallet address in the BNB network without any confirmation, ahaha :slight_smile:

My journey is entwined since 2016-2017 with ICO, testnets, as I thoroughly enjoy observing projects and exploring new technologies. I am a firm believer in the potential of Web 3.0 and have profound faith in the Seamless protocol.
Despite losing nearly all my discretionary savings in UST (Luna) during the war, I remain unwavering in my enthusiasm for crypto and its community.

On weekdays, I wear the hat of a Principal Engineer Lead of Quality at Verizon, bringing my technical expertise to the forefront in a professional capacity. However, beyond the realms of corporate endeavors, my passion lies in the realm of music. You can catch a glimpse of my musical pursuits on SoundCloud under the alias “Smailov.” (Stream smailov music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud)

Just as I trusted the project early on, I now seek to contribute actively as a delegate. My history includes engagement with various testnets, and I am drawn to the transformative power of innovative technologies. I’m confident that my experiences and steadfast commitment can play a valuable role in the ongoing development of Seamless.

ps: In the Base ecosystem - Seamless stands out as the most promising protocol, and I’m eager to participate in its governance to propel it towards becoming the leading Defi platform built on Base.

My Web3 interests:
HODLer & Web3 Governance, Dev/Engineer, Testnets - Airdrop/Incentive miner

I confirm that:

1. I am willing and able to participate in governance of the protocol if there is a DAO in the future. I understand this would be an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree)
  2. I understand that, if there are delegates, they would be unpaid volunteers: (Agree)
  3. I understand that the work of a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree)

I have a robust background in web2 projects with extensive experience in software development and project management(Verizon). In the web3 realm, I’ve actively participated in DeFi & new testnets projects, showcasing my proficiency in smart contract development and blockchain technologies. I’ve helped as Senior Ambassador at Polkadot (Acala) and am a member of the zk-dev community focusing on nodes running.

Additional links:

2 Likes

ETH Address OR ENS name:

0x6BC80f9eD59d024b926cF2c8Ed5e0f81D4004Ac2

Discord username:

simonampleforth

I believe that crypto has unlocked cutting edge technology that has a comparative advantage in financial applications. The crypto space has the unique position to unlock new financial functionality and open access. DeFi is off to a strong start but must continue to innovate while remaining open. Seamless Protocol has the opportunity to take advantage of these elements by moving past Gen 1 DeFi products with its superior tech but it also must remain open and innovative in its future direction. As a delegate my aim is to help keep these ideals in mind as Seamless Protocol moves forward in the ever changing crypto landscape.

My Web3 interests:

Other, Voter/Governor (active DAO governance participator)

I confirm that:

I am willing and able to participate in governance of the protocol if there is a DAO in the future. I understand this would be an ongoing role that requires active participation.

I understand that, if there are delegates, they would be unpaid volunteers.

I understand that the work of a delegate is a significant commitment.

I’ve been an active contributor and advisor to several crypto projects most notably Ampleforth. I’ve watched the evolution of the space and helped guide crypto project rollouts from the ICO era through DeFi summer to today. I’ve observed successful governance and project life cycles from their launch through mass adoption and believe I have the experience to help contribute as a delegate in a meaningful way.

2 Likes

**ETH Address OR ENS name:
dominic7465.eth

Discord username:
dominic7465

I’m Dominic, and I’m truly passionate about the fascinating world of cryptocurrencies! :rocket::moneybag:

In a world constantly evolving with technology, cryptocurrencies represent a revolutionary leap in how we perceive and manage value. Imagine a decentralized, borderless financial system that operates 24/7 without intermediaries—this is the promise of cryptocurrencies.

From the pioneering Bitcoin to a plethora of innovative altcoins and the underlying blockchain technology, the crypto space is a dynamic and exciting ecosystem. I’m on a journey to explore the potential, challenges, and transformative power of digital currencies. Whether you’re a seasoned crypto veteran or just curious about this digital frontier, let’s embark on this adventure together!

Let’s discuss the latest trends, share insights, and navigate the crypto landscape. Feel free to reach out if you have questions, want to exchange thoughts, or simply dive into the crypto conversation.

Looking forward to connecting with fellow crypto enthusiasts and exploring the limitless possibilities of this decentralized future!

My Web3 interests:

I confirm that:

Ex-employee of Huobi exchange (currently it has been changed to HTX exchange, 1 of the tier 1 exchange in crypto industry)
Amb of CyberConnect, first social graph dapp in crypto space.

2 Likes

ETH Address OR ENS name:
brandoniles.eth [0xb9259aeEdF68948647bE301844174F5E249c2948]

Discord username:
brandoniles

I want to support a safer, more resilient financial ecosystem.

My Web3 interests:

• Dev/Engineer (technical contributor to project(s))

I confirm that:

1. I am willing and able to participate in governance of the protocol if there is a DAO in the future. I understand this would be an ongoing role that requires active participation: Agree
  2. I understand that, if there are delegates, they would be unpaid volunteers: Agree
  3. I understand that the work of a delegate is a significant commitment: Agree

• Strong technical background, both in and out of crypto (Google/Uber)
  • Active in the crypto ecosystem since 2011
  • Developed and launched Ampleforth & Spot ecosystem
  • Experience with Aave governance and platform internals

Additional links:

4 Likes

Good

1 Like

ETH Address OR ENS name: illegalwiretransfer.eth

Discord username:
illegalwiretransfer

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I never have been, want to learn how to do it properly. I will vote according to community vibes.

My Web3 interests:

I confirm that:

1. I am willing and able to participate in governance of the protocol if there is a DAO in the future. I understand this would be an ongoing role that requires active participation:
    I Agree

2. I understand that, if there are delegates, they would be unpaid volunteers:
    I agree.

3. I understand that the work of a delegate is a significant commitment: I agree

Artist/Musician
Active in Web3/NFT community, mostly on X
Really good at bridging/moving between chains
Supportive and Helpful

Additional links:

• GitHub : illegalwiretransfer
    Twitter : legalhelleborus
    Discord : illegalwiretransfer
1 Like

Good info, thanks

1 Like

0xB48586959C7A5e5ef1D36A3d3027C11690E0818c
chinna4683
this is chinna from india i am very intersted for seamless delegations, i am trying hardly for all etheruem and solana and injective and aptos airdrop ecosystems so please accept thank you

ETH Address OR ENS name:

Inv1se.eth

Discord username:

inv1sko

I’m Viatcheslaav Laptev, I want to be part of a Seamless Community! I will be useful to you both as a Moderator and as a technical consultant.

My Web3 interests:
Airdrop/Incentive miner, Liquidity Provider, Voter/Governor.

I confirm that:

1. I am willing and able to participate in governance of the protocol if there is a DAO in the future. I understand this would be an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree)
  2. I understand that, if there are delegates, they would be unpaid volunteers: (Agree)
  3. I understand that the work of a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree)

Despite the fact that I was originally a miner, the world of crypto technologies forced me to dive into Web3, DeFi and SocialFi projects in more detail. I am obsessed with exploring new projects at the testnet stage, conducting my own research and reviews. I have professional skills in moderating telegram channels and discord channels, have tactful communication skills and a confident level of technical English (not my native).
Now, I’m:

1. Braavos Elite Moderator (Discord)
  2. MySwap Moderator (Discord)

Additional links:

1 Like

ETH Address OR ENS name:
TBD

Discord username:
pyneer

Big fan of Seamless and the vision for the Base ecosystem. Would like to be of help where I can.

My Web3 interests:

I confirm that:

Joined Fenbushi Capital in 2017, focuses mostly on supporting crypto venture startups.

Additional links:

3 Likes

Really amazing project in crypto governance power but I haven’t received any kind of governance reword. What is Katrina for earning rewards please explain.

ETH Address OR ENS name:
0xF79EA0c40182909253DF2e06F4931607951109C6

Discord username:
(Optional but strongly preferred)
gh0stgnth3sh3ll

(Your statement of intent.)
Crypto is the future and I am always looking for or trying out all the cryptoverse has to offer.

My Web3 interests:

• Airdrop/Incentive miner (tries many new protocols, seeking rewards),
  • Liquidity Provider (lending, providing liquidity to DEXs, etc),
  • HODLer (long term holder/investor, not actively trading),
  • Speculator (actively trading or exchanging assets),
  • Skeptic (looking for sustainable yield/high concentration of stables),
  • Voter/Governor (active DAO governance participator),
  • Dev/Engineer (technical contributor to project(s)),

I confirm that:

1. I am willing and able to participate in governance of the protocol if there is a DAO in the future. I understand this would be an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  2. I understand that, if there are delegates, they would be unpaid volunteers: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  3. I understand that the work of a delegate is a significant commitment: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

The only involvement i’ve had with any web2 or web3 projects is Pi Network as a KYC Validator.